Wynnhaven Riverside is located on County Road 48 in the small town of Bushnell, Florida. Just head west 8 miles off I-75 on CR 48, you will find us on your left hand side, 7 miles before you get to Floral City... more specifically, before you cross the bridge on the Withlacoochee River. Whether you are visiting Florida and want sun, sun, sun... or prefer to camp in the shade of Florida's grand oak trees, we have sites available for both.
A few of the amenities we offer at Wynnhaven are:
- Boat Slips - we have 10 boat slips for rent.
- Boat Launch - the launch is available free to our tenents, or if you are just wanting to launch for the day there is a $5 fee.
- Boat Storage Area
- Air Boat Tours for fishing, hunting or just enjoy the thrill of skimming on the surface of the water and the wind in your hair.
- Primitive Camping - primitive sites, with water and electric are available.
- Picnic Area -one large and 2 small picnic pavilions on site for your enjoyment.
- RV Sites - RV sites available.
- Laundry - coin operated facilities available.
- Mailboxes - available for long term residents.
- Restroom Facilities - restrooms and shower facilities on site for primitive camping.
- We are pet friendly! There is a 30 lb. weight limit for dogs. (OR well behaved.)
- Warm Hospitality and lasting memories.
Directions To This Location